logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problem with address search and --code-page

From Michał Rogala michal.rogala at gmail.com on Fri Feb 21 10:17:47 GMT 2014

>  is related to uncommon house numbers like 12a, 67/69, etc. When given an
>> address like Municypalna 12a, Mapsource tries to locate Municypalna 12
>>

> Searchable numbers must be just plain numbers (or if not, we don't
> know how to implement such things).
>
> What does 67/69 mean? It could be 67 and 69, 67, 68, 69, or building
> 67 appartment number 69 and interpretation might differ
> in different countries. Probably something that can be improved though.

Hi!

Thanks for explanations :).

Many house numbers in Warsaw are in form "12/18" and "67/69" - this is
official building number (not building number slash apartment number). I
don't know why.

Pulawska 13 was indeed tagged improperly (should be 113). Thanks for
noticing. And thanks for really great work on mkgmap :).

best regards

Michal Rogala