logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] additional arcs patch

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Feb 20 20:23:56 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,

which difference do you expect regarding the indirect links? I want to
get an idea what I should check on my device.

I have compiled a map using the patch and it seems that distances are
slightly underestimated.
One example: The distance between Hambug, An der Alster and Munich,
Maximiliansplatz:
MapSource: 776km
Google Maps: 788km
Both use the same route.