logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Distorted lines

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Feb 20 09:39:19 GMT 2014

Hi all,

I've changed the code again, and also changed the options docu:
    * the original OSM way is only passed through the lines rules
    * if the way is closed a copy is created, the natural=* tag
      is replaced with mkgmap:removed_natural=* and this copy is only passed through
      the polygon rules

@WanMil:
Please review also the changes in the docu files, I am not sure
about the formatting rules.

Gerd