logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] coastline boundaries

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Thu Feb 13 17:07:18 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,
Patch works as expected, I am able to clean-up the boundary coastlines now, thanks!

Regarding routing, it solves a much bigger issue:
this patch seems to solve the broken routing at the tile borders too
(pedestrians, other vehicles with motorways avoidance selected).
So this is a very promising improvement!