logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] bug in transparent map?

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Mon Feb 10 07:41:23 GMT 2014

I dont know if this is a bug or a setting that I haven't used correctly,
but if I use --transparent in combination with some lines that are also present in the overview map levels,
they are visible at lower zoom too:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5eg4470narcbm70/transparent.jpg

The thinner lines need to be rendered only in the overview map levels.
Somehow you can still see the overview map behind the normal tiles in Mapsource/Basecamp.

In my lines style I have the following lines:

route=hoofd  [0x10601 resolution 15-18 continue]
route=hoofd  [0x10602 resolution 19]
route=alternatief  [0x10603 resolution 15-18 continue]
route=alternatief  [0x10604 resolution 19]

options file

levels = 0:24, 1:23, 2:22, 3:20, 4:18
overview-levels = 5:17, 6:15, 7:14