logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with turn restriction

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Tue Feb 4 11:18:56 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,

 > 2) "no_u_turn" restrictions were not added
 > if from-way and to-way are equal. They are evaluated to be valid,
 > but I don't know if they really make sense?

GPSMapEdit adds these restrictions when splitting a map. I think they
aren't important but maybe adding a node in a middle of the road adds an
additional point, where routing can make u-turn? In this case adding
restriction would prevent from changes in routing.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej