logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with turn restriction

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Feb 4 08:41:04 GMT 2014

Hi WanMil,

up to now I found these reasons for problems:
1) one error in the branch: via coords were replaced without updating
the corrresponding restrictions and the hash map
2) "no_u_turn" restrictions were not added
if from-way and to-way are equal. They are evaluated to be valid, but
I don't know if they really make sense?
3) restrictions are added to the restrictions hash map even if the via coord is
not contained in the bounding box.

4) restrictions that have a from-way or to-way which
is not added with a routable type or not at all,
e.g. way http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/225540783
has no tags but is part of three restriction relations.
Another example:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/2880411
refers to ways that are tagged lane=tertiary
and the default style ignores them.

In high-prec-coords branch r3003 I've fixed 1) to 3), please
check again.

Gerd