logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with turn restriction

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Feb 3 19:22:11 GMT 2014

Hi Steve,

yes, in the branch I changed the checks so that mkgmap only
complains when an arc starts and ends with the same node
(same node id). Maybe the solution would be to make sure
that all boundary nodes added by the clipper get unique coord instances,
so that they also get different node ids.

Gerd