logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] link-pois-to-ways

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Feb 1 09:45:04 GMT 2014

Hi Minko,

the tag traffic_sign=* is ignored by the link-pois-to-ways option, so the first problem
is that no POI is created for this node, and you can't change that in the style, because
the processing happens before style rules are processed.

If we would change that somethow, the 2nd problem would be the direction.
The current implementation in trunk creates short way with the access restrictions,
and it would be quite complicated to change that so that e.g. two oneways are created,
one with a restiriction, the other without.

In the high-prec-branch this looks easier, as it creates a route restriction for each direction
by default. We would just need an additional tag to tell mkgmap that only one direction
is needed.

Gerd