logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] coastline boundaries

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Feb 1 09:26:16 GMT 2014

Hi Minko,

I am not sure if I can help here.
You use the precomp-sea option, that means that ways with natural=coastline are filtered in
this way:
a)  the tag natural=coastline is removed from the original way
b) a copy of the way with the same points is created.
This new way has a Fake-Id like 4611686018427387908 and the tags
natural=coastline,mkgmap:stylefilter=polyline
This happens before style processing. Iam not sure why this is done.

Gerd