logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] places without a name not rendered

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Tue Jan 28 10:33:19 GMT 2014

> >> make the index crash does it?
> > There were reports that some devices crashes with empty names
> > last year, but don't remember details anymore.
>
> Yip, I can remember that too. You do need to give a name to a city poi
> -
> or make it a POI using a different hexcode outside of the city
> search..

@Felix, does this count for only for cities and not for place=village
(place=village without a name is rendered by the default style)?

@Thorsten, see what Johnny Carlsen wrote:
P.S. The main reason they need to know where the villages are is because they are mapping in the mountains, and it is important for them to know where they can go for help in case they have an accident - other use it to mark unmapped villages, so they can easily find them when they are out mapping.