logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] boundary France broken?

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Sat Jan 25 14:51:38 GMT 2014

Many thanks Steve, the sea generator is running for 20 minutes now. It
constantly outputs:
> 131072 tiles remaining
Guess this will take a while :)

I've downloaded the large tile land polygons file. While memory usage
remains low for now, should I have chosen the alternative download with
smaller tiles from osmd.com or add -Xmx8g to the commandline?