logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] boundary France broken?

From Patrik Brunner patrik.brunner at gmx.net on Fri Jan 24 21:22:41 GMT 2014

Lambertus,

I hope you also create somehow a version tag inside the two directories
like it was done in the script of WanMil... this allows users to easily
check which version of the boundaries is downloaded/used, even if the
files were copied and lost therefore the creation date.

The relevant part of the script is:

    # someone asked for a timestamp within the bounds.zip file
    # so pipe the current date to file named version.txt
    echo ${TODAY} > ${PLANETDIR}/${TODAY}/bounds/version.txt

Actually the mentioned 'someone' was me... ;-)

Regards
Patrik