logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] boundary France broken?

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Jan 23 21:25:40 GMT 2014

Patrik Brunner wrote
> Just to confirm: it doesn't matter that the command is still running ?
> it did already create the level 2 files, seems to run through the levels
> by admin level.... I assume it doesn't 'revisit' admin level 2

yes, it goes from level 2 to level 11, so you can stop it.
The lower levels take much more time because the algo has to
combine a big bunch of small areas, and that takes very long.

If you are interested in a smaller area, you can enable logging
and look for the messages that tell you which *.bnd files
were loaded when you create a map.
You can execute the utility on a selected *.bnd file or you
can copy some of them into a directory and scan them there.