logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] boundary France broken?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Jan 23 19:23:02 GMT 2014

Hi Minko,

the boundary relation 2202162 was changed 5 or more times since 2014-01-01.

You can check yourself using a command like this:
java --Xmx6800m -cp d:\mkgmap\dist\mkgmap.jar uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.boundary.BoundaryCoverageUtil  bounds_20140101.zip > log

This will take a while and produce a directory gpx in the current directory.
If you load all the files in
gpx\summary\covered\admin_level=2
into e.g. JOSM you should not find holes in France. If you do,
something was broken when the bnd files were generated.

Gerd