logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2971: Avoid precalculation of area size for sea polygons created by the SeaGenerator.

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Jan 23 13:50:21 GMT 2014

Hi WanMil,

I just found Path2D.append(Shape s, boolean connect) which seems to do the same
as the addToPath() method. The advantage compared to multiple Area.add() calls is that
each Area.add() call also tries and remove obsolete points and dangling edges.
The more edges an Area has, the more time is wasted with this.

The trick can probably also be used in all MultipolygonRelation classes. Working on a patch...

Gerd