logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2971: Avoid precalculation of area size for sea polygons created by the SeaGenerator.

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Jan 23 09:21:04 GMT 2014

Hi WanMil,

this doesn't seem to work. I still see the tag in the precompiled
sea data:

		<tag k="natural" v="sea"/>
		<tag k="mkgmap:cache_area_size" v="1048709826.5"/>

I don't fully understand the idea. The current implementation seems to
calculate the value when precompiling and avoids recalculation when reading
the precompiled data.

Gerd
P.S. I found some nice performance improvements for the precompSeaMerger.
Reduced run time from 2200 sec to  ~330sec.
The most important change is to use BoundaryUtil.addToPath() instead of
Area.add().
See attached patch for the high-prec-branch.
I'll probably move the code for addToPath() from BoundaryUtil to
Java2DConverter.
PrecompSeaMerger.java.patch
<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5794046/PrecompSeaMerger.java.patch>

svn commit wrote