logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] maxspeed=none

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Wed Jan 22 20:28:56 GMT 2014

Hi,

I see currently the problem that with routing using the shortest
time my 62s routes me down from the motorway over service=parking_aisle
roads back to the highway.

When debugging this I found out that there are a lot of
"maxspeed=none" tags at least in my area, which leads to a
set mkgmap:road-speed-class = 0, which is of course really slow.

Doesn't seem to be the only problem, but what would be the
best way to fix this? Is it possible to execute the rule
"maxspeed=* & mkgmap:road-speed-class!=* & maxspeedkmh()=*"
only if the maxspeed value is a numerical one and else ignore it?

Thorsten