logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] is mkgmap:road-speed-max still processed?

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Mon Jan 20 19:45:30 GMT 2014

Hi,

we could also easily allow mkgmap:road-speed-max/min if
mkgmap:road-speed is not set. I think the original intent of
mkgmap:road-speed-min/max was that the mkgmap:road-speed modifier does
not exceed some special limits.
But we should not stick to it if the other handling is also useful.

WanMil