logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] is mkgmap:road-speed-max still processed?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Jan 20 04:20:50 GMT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

okay, that should be explained.
The tag is evaluated after(!) style processing:
If the way has a mkgmap:road-speed tag, the value is
evaluated. The evaluated value is checked against the
mkgmap:road-speed-max (default 7) and
mkgmap:road-speed-min (default 0) values.

Besides that you probably tested with an mkgmap
version that contained the road-speed bug.

Hope that helps?

Gerd