logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] is mkgmap:road-speed-max still processed?

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Jan 19 22:42:37 GMT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

the tag  mkgmap:road-speed-max is evaluated like this:
			if(roadSpeed > roadSpeedMax)
				roadSpeed = roadSpeedMax;
			else if(roadSpeed < roadSpeedMin)
				roadSpeed = roadSpeedMin;

You can use the switch --x-no-mergeroads to switch off merging of
roads.

Gerd

popej wrote