logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Weird road speed

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Sun Jan 19 20:34:13 GMT 2014

Hi WanMil,

 > I can confirm that way 227105752 seems to get a wrong road speed when
 > using your sample data. ("seems" because that's what GMapEdit tells
 > me - there is no guarantee that there isn't a bug in GMapEdit)

As I have written i have done simulation in nuvi and this has confirmed
that speed is wrong. In my example nuvi simulated 130kph, which is far
too much for class 4, as it should be.

Way 227105752 was an example for testing, but there are many more speed
errors. It looks like mkgmap:road-speed-class is computed for a way and
then applied to next one.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej