logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Weird road speed

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Jan 19 20:06:24 GMT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

I can confirm that way 227105752 seems to get a wrong road speed when
using your sample data. ("seems" because that's what GMapEdit tells me -
there is no guarantee that there isn't a bug in GMapEdit)

I have done some tests and found a problem in mkgmap which need to be
fixed although I cannot say now that it is the source of the described
problem.

@Gerd: StyledConverter.postConvertRules can change the road speed in the
type. But this hasn't been copied before so I guess it's changing the
global type of the rule. Can you check that?
I added
	type = new GType(type);
at line 202 but this didn't change the overall result. So it seems not
to be the only problem.

WanMil