logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Access flag question

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Jan 19 16:18:25 GMT 2014

Hi Chris,

as Gerd already explained, the new style system features give you the
whole control over setting the access flags.

For the access tags (mkgmap:car, mkgmap:foot etc.) only the value no is
recognized. To use other value you can map these values:
bicycle=no | bicycle=private | ... { add mkgmap:bicycle=no }
or
bicycle=* { add mkgmap:bicycle='${bicycle|subst:private=>no}' }

On a first glimpse this sounds complicate because the style developer
needs to care about all values. But this is the only way how style devs
can have *full* control over the access handling.

Please also have a look at the inc/access file of the default style to
get an impression how the new system works.

WanMil