logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Mapsource crashes while calculating a route

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Sat Jan 18 20:59:33 GMT 2014

Hi,

I have observed crashes for some time. Mapsource 6.16.3 indicates a bug
in module MPL_MAP.CPP. Basecamp reports an error or goes into infinite loop.

Now I have extracted minimal source data, which creates faulty map.
Removing any road or even a crossing point restore routing.

Bug exist in mkgmap r2815, r2857, r2889, r2975 and r2976. Map created by
mkgmap r2795 works correctly.

I'm attaching here files to reproduce problem:
mkgmap.bat - batch, which I have used to create the map,
test-a.pbf - very simple OSM source data,
route.gpx - short route, which causes a crash in Mapsource.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej