logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Path not displayed on certain place

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Jan 18 08:48:08 GMT 2014

Hi all,

with r2974 I've changed mkgmap to stop with an error message if
the evaluation of the value for resolution or level fails.
Previous behaviour was to use resolution=24 (and
ignore the word after resolution),
which explains the problems reported by Mira.

Gerd

Jaromír Mikeš wrote