logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Path not displayed on certain place

From Jaromír Mikeš mira.mikes at seznam.cz on Wed Jan 15 23:23:37 GMT 2014

Od: Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>

"Hi Mira,

I have responded on OSM forum. It looks like a bug in your style but in
my opinion mkgmap should detect and report it. Problematic line in style
looks like:

... [0x10000 resolution continue with_actions]

Missing value of resolution should give a warning and if default value
is taken, then "continue" should work correctly, which probably isn't.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej"

Hi Andrzej,

many thanks for finding this I spend night and half of day to find it ...
and I didn't.

Would be really great to have warning typos like this

Sorry for bit late answer I finally get to my working machine to test ...
works perfectly!

best regards

mira