logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Tue Jan 14 15:38:11 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,
> the new NodDisplay tool reports a lot of errors for files
> that were created with latest mkgmap .
> I see lost sync messages as well as things like
> " error INVALID node, low=0, tabpos=83f, max=30bf"

Thanks for reporting.

If you also see 'unknown alt6 0x4 flag' earlier in the same
node that is to be expected as I haven't looked at that
yet.
I am also not sure about arcs with 'curve' set, there may
still be problems with some of those.

I didn't think we used the 0x4 flag, so that could be
due to non working curve in the previous arc, but if we do then it
will be easy to fix.

I'll look at that next.  I must admit I have now found other files
where these issues are much more prevalent than the files I was
testing with!

..Steve