logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Malformed piers and other issues

From Jaromír Mikeš mira.mikes at seznam.cz on Mon Jan 13 16:27:34 GMT 2014

---------- Původní zpráva ----------
Od: Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
Datum: 13. 1. 2014
Předmět: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Malformed piers and other issues

Hi Andrzej,

"These piers are like 3m wide, it is at the limits of resolution for
Garmin maps. There is no easy solution for this problems.

You can for example add piers as a polyline, this could show the missing
ones."

I will do this ... good idea ...thanks

" > Here is one place with a lot of disconected roads
These are proposed ways? They aren't routable. I think mkgmap doesn't
preserve connection for non-routable polylines, which IMHO is a flow."

My map is no routeable ... this might be problem.

" > Same road are interupted in certain zoom level
This could be a problem with very short legs of a road or with
non-continous type of the road. Difficult to guess."

They are all the way same type.

mira