logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Malformed piers and other issues

From Jaromír Mikeš mira.mikes at seznam.cz on Mon Jan 13 16:07:16 GMT 2014

Od: Jaromír Mikeš <mira.mikes at seznam.cz>"

"

Reg. the shapes: I am working on an improvement in the high-prec-coord
branch, but this is work in progress
and up to now it only improves a few buildings and the img size if parm --x-
merge-shapes is given.
Anyhow, we have the low precision in the Garmin format, so don't expect to
see the small features in the piers.
Reg. the roads: Please check the results in the high-prec-coords branch. The
roundabout looks much better.
The interupted roads might also look better in the branch.

"

Ok I will check the branch.

"

Hi,

I tried with mkgmap-high-prec-coord-r2959 and result is same. No improvement
in these my cases at all.

mira

"

"