logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Wrong turn heading when using --process-exits

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Jan 12 21:41:02 GMT 2014

Hi Jonas,

I have checked your test case. The way 4400960 is still on the right
side of the motorway even after cutting. But the distance is very small
and there might be some rounding problems of the GPS device.

mkgmap calculates the angle between the link and the motorway before and
after cutting. Before cutting the angle is 3.55° and after cutting it is
0.28°. Maybe the 0.28° is too small and mgkmap need to correct it. I'll
put it on my TODO list.

WanMil