logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] wrong rendering of direction with oneway=-1?

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sat Jan 11 21:00:11 GMT 2014

Hi Minko,

with r2944 normalization of oneway roads to oneway=yes has been moved. I
think this is the reason for the effect you observe.

You should be able to fix the problem by assigning the same code 0x10007
either to oneway=yes and to oneway=-1 roads.

I think we need to clarify that the direction of oneway roads is always
normalized to oneway=yes. So direction oriented typ items must be drawn
accordingly.

Gerd, what do you think? The RoadMerger would not be able to merge two
roads with oneway=yes and oneway=-1 if it is not allowed to reverse the
direction at an early stage in the StyledProcessor.

WanMil