logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] NullPointerException when compiling a TYP file

From nwillink osm at pinns.co.uk on Fri Jan 10 09:52:49 GMT 2014

@ Steve

The problem I have encountered is that old style  5 5 0 1 colormode 16 ,
say,  did not include 25 colours to make up the bitmap . I've had to include
poi stream length checks to accommodate these typ files - very
unsatisfactory - btw typviewer creates a msg saying it has detected a
problem and saves the poi with the expected 25 extra bytes , whereas I try
to maintain the 'original' format.