logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Unit tests in trunk fail

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Jan 5 13:20:45 GMT 2014

Hi WanMil,

it's a unit test regarding the style finalizer section which fails and I don't know why.

reg. RoadMerger:
it makes no sense to create closed ways because we would split them again later in StyledConverter.
I don't understand the idea about roundabouts.
If one is divided into 4 parts you can do 2 merges without closing it, no matter which
parts you connect first, and you should always get 2 remaining parts. Assumes part a,b,c and d:
a+b and c+d or
a+b and a_b + c or
b+c and d+a  or
b+c and b_c + d or