logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Address search: city sometimes missing

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Sat Jan 4 08:42:49 GMT 2014

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 03, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:

> Hi
>
> It appears to be the housenumber block count patch.
> I've posted a previous version, and I've attached the most
> up-to-date version of it.

Thanks, with that patch it is much better, but I still see
streets where some housenumbers does not have a city assigned.
For example Von-der-Tann-Strasse in Hammelburg and Ingolstadt.
Some housenumbers have the city assigned, others not.

  Thorsten