logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Address search: city sometimes missing

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Jan 3 16:31:00 GMT 2014

Hi

It appears to be the housenumber block count patch.
I've posted a previous version, and I've attached the most
up-to-date version of it.

This is good, since previously I had no proof that it did anything
useful (cgpsmapper maps do not seem to set it).

There is an unresolved issue, in that it assumes that the routing
level is always 0 which may not be true any more.

@Gerd Do I remember right that you fixed routing so that it would
work even when the resolution was not 24? Could you comment on the
patch?

..Steve