logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mergeroads sometimes breaks routing

From franco_bez franco.bez at web.de on Tue Dec 31 10:54:17 GMT 2013

Hi Gerd and WanMil,

the bug really is NOT related to mergeroads.

I joined the "Beuthener Straße" and the "Allensteiner Straße" in OSM as they
were split in several ways for no reason.

Now the routing has changed, not for the better I'm affraid ;-) ( see
screenshots )

But anyway now both mergeroads and no-mergeroads agree in how to route.

I compressed the new tile with bzip2 so you have new sample data here:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/163/65020003.osm.bz

with mergeroads active:

<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5791269/mergeroads-9350.bmp>

with --x-no-mergeroads: