logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] why do we have mkgmap:road-speed-class ?

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sat Dec 28 11:45:17 GMT 2013

Hi Gerd,

it would be possible to print a warning (implemented in the
addtagaction) but maybe it is better to add a new action like
highway=secondary {set mkgmap:road-speed=3}
highway=* & surface=gravel { modroadspeed=-1}
highway=* & tunnel=yes { modroadspeed=-1}

The modroadspeed action implements adding the values to the
mkgmap:road-speed tag.

WanMil