logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Address search: city sometimes missing

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Dec 27 10:59:17 GMT 2013

Hi WanMil,

yes, LocationHook works as expected, and I also
think the index is the problem.

I have no idea how to fix that, I don't even know what index
is used.

My guess: The housenumner 31 is the first or last on that side of the road,
while 30 on the other side is just one of many. If I got that right,
we save something like "odd numbers from x to y on left", so maybe
the device can only find the x and y value.
I remember that I never used the search like this on my Oregon
because results are wrong. If I leave out the housenumber
the device shows a list containing only a few numbers.

Gerd