logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] A bug?

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Dec 26 08:44:55 GMT 2013

Hi,

I tried to reproduce that with r2912.
I've created a style ataro (see attachment) and used
java -jar dist\mkgmap.jar --style-file=c:\mystyles\ataro --check-styles

ataro.zip <http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5790855/ataro.zip>

Result:
Time started: Thu Dec 26 09:38:28 CET 2013
Found one style in c:\mystyles\ataro
Error in style: Error: (lines:6): Invalid arguments to LT: FUNCTION ($from)
and
GT (($default>;))
could not open style ataro
finished check-styles
Time finished: Thu Dec 26 09:38:29 CET 2013
Total time taken: 928ms

I think the problem is that your lines file contains two <finalize> sections
(the one in default/lines and your own), which is probably not allowed.

@WanMil: The error message is very confusing. Is it possible to print a
better one?

Gerd

Ataro A wrote