logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2906: Merge the mergeroads branch.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon Dec 23 11:17:33 GMT 2013

Hi Gerd

OK. I don't have many ideas of why it might be different. The build is done from a completely fresh checkout each time and from a bare environment is the only differences I can think of.

These days all builds are created on checking so that if the build does not appear in the download list within a few minutes then it has failed. (The big green download now button don't update straight away)

I can't look into it just at the moment as I am on a train with standing room only.

..Steve