logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Merge the mergeroads branch?

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Fri Dec 20 09:40:33 GMT 2013

On Fri, Dec 20, Minko wrote:

> Thanks Wanmil, I'll do some tests.
>
> In the default access style of the branch I found one error:
>
> highway=cycleway  { add bicycle=yes; add access=no }
>
> Correction:
>
> highway=cycleway  { add bicycle=yes; add foot=yes; add access=no }

That's wrong.
>From OSM: "The highway=cycleway tag indicates a separate way which is mainly or exclusively used by cyclists."

If the "foot=yes" is missing as key, it could be correct and
pedestrians are really not allowed there. There are a lot of examples
for "highway=cycleway" here in the Nuremberg area, where really only
cyclists are allowed, not pedestrians.

  Thorsten