logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Merge the mergeroads branch?

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Dec 19 09:43:46 GMT 2013

Hi Minko,

I will commit some debug code so that you can check yourself which
access restrictions are put in the img file.

You could also open the img file with GPSMapEdit and check the
restrictions. GPSMapEdit does not show the "carpool" bit but I guess you
have other restrictions that blocks the street.

WanMil