logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Way.isClosed()

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Dec 17 15:32:43 GMT 2013

Chris66 wrote
> Am 04.12.2013 10:53, schrieb Gerd Petermann:
>
>> because
>> the way starts with a short segment that is not part of the loop.
>
> And so the way is NOT closed in OSM-sense.

I agree. Question is why the unit test for the is_closed() style function
doesn't agree. It seems to expect that the value depends
on the data that is available (and might be incomplete).
@WanMil:
I think we need three different methods in class Way:
isClosedInOSM(),  hasIdenticalEndPoints(), and  hasEqualEndPoints()
My understanding is that the style function is_closed() should just
return the result of isClosedInOSM() which in turn returns the boolean
field isClosed.

Do you agree?