logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] why is this restriction relation ignored?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Dec 15 15:24:35 GMT 2013

I think the problem is that way 189568204 starts and ends with a restriction
and has no other points connected to roads.
I think mkgmap has to "split" the road so that this can work. I
have to find the right place to do that.
I also found a flaw in removeShortArcs() that allows that a
via node is replaced (and therefore ignored).

Working on it...

Gerd