logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Merge the mergeroads branch?

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Wed Dec 11 07:38:51 GMT 2013

Wanmil wrote
> What do you mean with inc/address is not allowed on top? In my tests I
> did not find any problems with housenumber search.

See my first issue. Why are all the place pois gone?
Do I have to put the include 'inc/address' and inc/place in the finalize section at the end (as you have done in the lines style)?

> I would like to check that. But I need your complete style files. You
> can also send them directly to me if you don't want to post them here.

My styles are here
http://code.google.com/p/mkgmap-style-sheets/source/browse/trunk/styles/#styles%2FOpenfietsmap%20lite

Typ file:
http://code.google.com/p/mkgmap-style-sheets/source/browse/trunk/#trunk%2Ftyp%2FOpenfietsmap%20lite

I only added to the end of the line style this rule

<finalize>
# The finalizer section is executed for each element when a rule with an element type matches

# calculate the access rules
include 'inc/compat_lines';

And I copied compat_lines to the inc subdirectory
In this file I deleted the line include 'inc/roadspeed'; to ignore the maxspeeds