logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Merge the mergeroads branch?

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Tue Dec 10 16:59:01 GMT 2013

Hi Gerd,

great! I could not test yet but will do tomorrow.

I am thinking about if it is possible to move the handling to a place
before the merger? The RoadMerger would not have to care about this
option and could also merge roads that were splitted gratuitous by the
link-poi-to-ways handling.

I encountered with r2868 that ways (at least sometimes) seems to be
splitted twice on a POI.
Example:

x111x111x1111P111x11x111x
=>
x111x111x2222P333x44x444x

x = Point
P = POI which splits the way in the link-pois-to-way handling
n (number) = id of the way to visualize the splitting

This might be remerged by the RoadMerger
x111x111x2222P222x44x444x

WanMil