logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Merge the mergeroads branch?

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Tue Dec 10 10:33:06 GMT 2013

Thanks for the hint Gerd, that makes the routing work with my styles (I see some minor differences but no big issues). I notice that some labels of cycleroutes are gone (cycleroutes with streetnames now only show streetnames) and I dont understand the labeling of names, for instance what does this all mean:

mkgmap:display_name=* { addlabel '${mkgmap:display_name|subst:;=>/}' }
mkgmap:label:1!=* & ref=* { addlabel '${ref|part:;:1}' }
etc

Hope Wanmil can document this with examples.