logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Questions about carpool handling

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Mon Dec 9 18:50:36 GMT 2013

Argh, I am sorry.

Of course you have to use "set mkgmap:carpool=no".

The second line does not work because I forgot about the following rule
taken from the documentation:
"There used to be some restrictions on the kind of expression you could
use. Now the only restriction is you must have at least one test that
depends on a tag existing. So you cannot match on everything, regardless
of tags, or test for an object that does not have a tag."

The second line must look like:
highway=* & mkgmap:carpool!=* { set mkgmap:carpool=yes }

WanMil