logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Questions about carpool handling

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Mon Dec 9 08:46:49 GMT 2013

Yes Marko, I thought he forgot that too, so I also tried:

mkgmap:carpool=yes { set mkgmap:carpool=no }
mkgmap:carpool!=* { set mkgmap:carpool=yes }

Resulting in these errors:

Error in style: Error: (lines:206): Cannot start expression with: $mkgmap:carpool!=*
Error in style: Error: (lines:206): Cannot start expression with: $mkgmap:carpool!=*
Could not open style null